17 Şubat 2011 Perşembe

Marriage...

Marriage has an important place in today's world but unfortunately the marriage has been turned into an event that makes no sense.I believe that marriage can only happen with love therefore I don't believe today's marriages.Marriage is now a very simple thing for instance now if I want to marry someone I can go to a wedding program and I can marry with a stranger. This is very scary!!! What will happen to our emotions? 

İn brief either be in love with your spouse, or dont marry at all...

3 yorum:

  1. I believe being in love is not the thing that is essential for marriage. You can love somebody, live together with her/him without marriage. But in marriage there should be consideration between sides. Of course love is very important but I believe it is not the main issue.

    Also what about the arranged marriage of past?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. but, women were not so much educated and they were not earning their own money. So, they had to continue their arranged marriages.

    But, I agree with you, there might be some exceptions.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I agree with you at some points however at some points I don't think like that. In many cases in today's world people make convenience marriage without passionate love and they usually can be happy. But in the case of a marriage with someone who you even don't meet I totally agree with you, this is a ridiculous and disgusting thing.

    YanıtlaSil